We have begun to implement several Extracurricular classes into our curriculum this year. These classes include music, science, and two language course opportunities. These are optional add-ons, allowing parents to choose which curriculums they want to involve their children in.
Each class was chosen to enable children to learn and adopt new skill sets and talents at a young age while also expanding their minds and creativity. All classes will be held on campus At 12:30 P.M.
- Monday Music with Mr. Beau
- Tuesday Mandarin with Longo Foothill
- Wednesday Dance with Dance Street
- Thursday Science with High Touch High Tech
- Friday Spanish with Longo Foothill
If you are a current parent and are interested in learning more about these options or how to get involved, please call or email the director.